Saturday, July 25, 2009

JOB SATISFACTION SURVEY

1. Please tick (√) to indicate which level you are at in the organization.
o Senior Management
o Middle Management (professional: Engineers, Managers, Assistant Managers, Executives)
o Non executive

2. How long have you been working in the company
o Less than 6 months
o 6 to 12 months
o 1 to 2 years
o 3 to 5 years
o More than 5 years

Please choose from 1 to 5 to indicate your level of agreement with the statement below
1- Strongly disagree
2- Somewhat agree
3- Neutral
4- Agree
5- Strongly agree

3. I look forward to go to work on Monday morning.

4. I feel positive and up most of the time I am working.

5. I have energy at the end of each work day to attend to the people I care about.

6. I have energy at the end of each work day to engage in personal interests.

7. I have the time and energy in my life to read books that interest me.

8. Most interactions at work are positive.

9. I have good friends at work.

10. I feel valued and affirmed at work.

11. I feel recognized and appreciated at work.

12. Work is a real plus in my life.

13. I’m engaged in meaningful work.

14. I feel free to be who I am at work.

15. I feel free to do things the way I like at work.

16. My values fit with the organizational values.

17. I am aligned with the organizational mission.

18. I trust our leadership team.

19. I respect the work of my peers.

20. I have opportunities to learn what I want to learn.

21. I feel involved in decisions that affect our organizational community.

22. Creativity and innovation are supported.

23. I feel informed about what’s going on.

24. I know what is expected of me at work.

25. I have the materials and equipment that I need in order to do my work right.

26. I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day at work.

27. My manager cares about me as a person.

28. I know someone at work who encourages my development.

29. My opinions count.

30. My coworkers are committed to do quality work.

31. My manager reviews my progress.

32. I am fairly compensated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive